Your #1 dental agency in Canada (we also go by TempStars) is bringing you, dental hygienists and dental assistants, the greatest promotion of the summer! We call it the “Summer of Love”. We’re here to tell you exactly how you can earn an extra $1000 this summer (yes, you read that correctly), but before we get into all that, let’s talk a little about who we are and what we do.
Active members of the TempStars community may skip the following paragraph.
Who we are and What we do:
It’s dental temping done right; at TempStars we connect dependable dental staff, just like you, to dental offices across the country. Allowing you to pick up as many or as little shifts as you like without the hassle of a dental placement agency. Through our easy-to-use app, hygienists and assistants are able to browse through various shifts available, select their desired rate, then go in and complete the job. The best thing about it is that it’s completely free to use! Whether you already work full-time or just starting out, TempStars can always fit in your schedule. For more information, visit our website or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summer of Love:
This year for the “Summer of Love” promotion, you have the chance to earn a bonus of $1000. And it’s running all over Canada. Whether you’re in Ottawa or Vancouver, you have a chance to earn the grand prize! To claim your earnings, it’s pretty simple. All you have to do is be the one to complete the most shifts between July 1st to August 31, 2019. It’s important to earn a good rating for every job you complete! It seems pretty straight-forward right? That’s because it is! Just read the following rules and regulations to avoid any confusion. Make this summer the best one yet and start booking shifts today!
- Shifts must be completed between July 1st and August 31st, 2019
- The TempStars member (hygienist or dental assistant) who completes the most shifts during this time will earn a $1000 bonus from TempStars
- If an office cancels a booked shift, this will be counted as +.5 shift
- If an office changes the hours of a booked shift that causes the shift to be unacceptable to the booked member, that shift is credited as +.5 shift
- If a member cancels a shift for any reason, this is counted as -5 shifts (no exceptions)
- If there’s a tie, then the prize goes to the one with the best reviews for those shifts
- If there’s still a tie after comparing total shifts and reviews, then the prize is split amongst those tied
- Don’t forget to manually book/report shifts – they must be for shifts between July 1st and August 31st and logged/entered by September 1st to be counted.
If you have any questions in regards to the rules mentioned above and would like clarification, please email us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to assist you.
If you haven’t signed up for TempStars yet, then what are you waiting for? Click here to sign up now and it’s completely free. Know someone who would love to participate? Share this post with them!
Note: the rules and regulations are meant to be honoured fairly by all participating parties and TempStars. The judgement of the winner will ultimately be made solely and exclusively at the discretion of TempStars.